Nothing Matters Embroidered Crewneck
Good news! Nothing matters!!!!!!
It’s so deeply encouraging to me to remember that ultimately very few things that feel hugely significant now actually matter in the end, not just in a “this too shall pass” way but in a “nobody saw you screw up” way and a “that didn’t need to be perfect anyway” and even a “this whole thing is a game and you can stop playing whenever you want” way. Wear this shirt as a personal reminder that everything is kind of insignificant... which also means everything is super significant. Also it's just a shirt who cares it's fine. ❤️
Art measures approximately 4" on left chest. Red and white embroidery thread on a Gildan 18000 Unisex Heavy Blend Crewneck Sweatshirt. See size chart below for more information.
- Embroidery measures approximately 4" across
- 8.0 oz., 50/50 cotton/polyester
- Classic fit
- Reduced pilling and softer air-jet spun yarn
- 1x1 athletic rib knit collar, cuffs and waistband, with spandex
- Double-needle stitched collar, shoulders, armholes, cuffs and waistband